- Sept 6th version of OECE’s Operating Guidelines released. Click HERE to view them in English, Spanish and Chinese.
- OECE’s first All Partner Meeting held on Sept 14, 2017 from 6:30-8:30 pm at SF State University’s Student Event Center.
- If you missed the meeting, click HERE to view OECE’s ELS Policy Updates Presentation
- July 19, 2017 NOFA Listening Session Feedback notes: English, Spanish, Chinese
- Increase your chances of serving ELS Voucher children by reporting your vacancies:
- Click HERE to report your vacancies to SF3C. This data will be used to help ELS Voucher families identify ELS programs with openings.
- Early Learning Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions for FCC Providers: English, Spanish, Chinese
Check back for updates on events, new policies, and other important news.