- November 20, 2017 version of OECE’s Operating Guidelines released. This version includes updates to the family fee schedule and OECE staff contact information. Click HERE to view them in English, Spanish and Chinese.
- OECE’s first All Partner Meeting held on Sept 14, 2017 from 6:30-8:30 pm at SF State University’s Student Event Center.
- If you missed the meeting, click HERE to view OECE’s ELS Policy Updates Presentation
- July 19, 2017 NOFA Listening Session Feedback notes: English, Spanish, Chinese
- Increase your chances of serving ELS Voucher children by reporting your vacancies:
- Click HERE to report your vacancies to SF3C. This data will be used to help ELS Voucher families identify ELS programs with openings.
- Early Learning Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions for FCC Providers: English, Spanish, Chinese
Check back for updates on events, new policies, and other important news.