- Children in Nature All-Partner Meeting – April 25th, 2018, 6:30-8:30pm
Please join the San Francisco Office of Early Care and Education and First 5 San Francisco at our 2nd semi-annual ELS/PFA All Partner Meeting! Held in beautiful Golden Gate Park, this meeting will focus on the theme of Children in Nature and will include a keynote speaker, important policy updates, and an abundance of nature-based resources, activities, and giveaways.
Dinner and interpretation in Spanish and Chinese will be provided. All ELS/PFA programs are required to send at least one staff member. RSVP today or if you have any questions please contact your OECE point of contact. We look forward to seeing you there!!
- Preschool Limited Term Open Enrollment for ELS Vouchers
Effective from December 6, 2017 through February 6, 2018, all subsidy eligible academic three- and four- year olds may be immediately enrolled in an Early Learning Scholarship (ELS) qualified program with openings through an ELS Voucher, regardless of the family’s enrollment status on SF3C (subject to funding availability). This is a one-time limited term program to facilitate the immediate enrollment of subsidy eligible academic three- and four- year olds, regardless of SF3C status (e.g., walk-ins not on SF3C may be enrolled), and to capitalize on relationships that programs may have directly with subsidy eligible children and families.
All children enrolled through this one-time limited term enrollment process can remain in the program until the child reaches Kindergarten. Eligibility requirements, as stated in the latest (11.20.17 update) Early Learning Scholarship and Preschool for All Program Operating Guidelines (Fiscal Year 2017-2018), must still be met.
- November 20, 2017 version of OECE’s Operating Guidelines released. This version includes updates to the family fee schedule and OECE staff contact information. Click HERE to view them in English, Spanish and Chinese.
- OECE’s first All Partner Meeting held on Sept 14, 2017 from 6:30-8:30 pm at SF State University’s Student Event Center.
- If you missed the meeting, click HERE to view OECE’s ELS Policy Updates Presentation
- July 19, 2017 NOFA Listening Session Feedback notes: English, Spanish, Chinese
- Increase your chances of serving ELS Voucher children by reporting your vacancies:
- Click HERE to report your vacancies to SF3C. This data will be used to help ELS Voucher families identify ELS programs with openings.
- Early Learning Scholarship Frequently Asked Questions for FCC Providers: English, Spanish, Chinese
Check back for updates on events, new policies, and other important news.