Early Learning SF is an online system that makes it easy to find affordable, high quality early care and education.
What is Early Learning SF?
Early Learning SF is an easy-to-use, mobile-friendly website that helps children thrive by connecting families to quality early care and education. After answering a few questions about your family, income, and what type of program you are looking for, the system matches you to available early care and education programs. You can review information about the programs, and communicate directly with staff from the programs to find out more.
- Early Learning SF is available in English, Chinese and Spanish.
- Early Learning SF replaces the San Francisco Child Care Connections, or SF3C, system.
If you prefer to talk to someone in person, you can contact the following organizations working to help families find quality early care and education:
- Wu Yee Children’s Services: 1-844-644-4300 (multi-lingual staff available)
- Children’s Council of SF: 415-343-3300 (multi-lingual staff available)
- Compass Family Services: 415-644-0504 (for homeless families only)
Is your family eligible for financial assistance?
Follow these easy steps:
1) Go to www.EarlyLearningSF.org and enter your family income. If you qualify, you will receive a text or email confirmation with instructions to log in.
For your reference, below are the maximum family income levels for different family sizes. Most of the financial assistance available uses these maximums, but we encourage you to log in or call an enrollment specialist at one of the organizations listed above for more information.
|Gross (pre-tax) Monthly Income||$5,067||$5,467||$6,383||$7,404|
Flyer about Early Learning SF:
User Guide for Early Learning SF:
Frequently Asked Questions: