Help Families Find Your Program!
Early Learning SF helps you connect with families seeking quality care and education.
Early Learning SF is the new way to connect to families and fill your ELS, Title 5 and voucher vacancies. You can view information about the families seeking programs like yours, and communicate directly with them to see if they are interested.
Early Learning SF replaces the current SF3C system and sfprovidervacancy.org for all Early Learning Scholarship (ELS) programs.
How to Access Referrals/Where to Start
To receive referrals for City-funded enrollments, sign up for an Early Learning SF training. At the training you will receive login instructions and an overview of the system. Contact the Help Desk to register for a training: 415-343-4669 or email@example.com
Benefits of the new system:
- Connects you directly to families.
- Matches families based on their program preferences and your program offerings.
- Allows you to receive multiple referrals, decreasing the time needed to fill your vacancies.
- Provides easy access via smart phone, tablet or computer, 24/7.
- Offers information in English, Spanish and Chinese.